1. All rebate forms must be postmarked no later than the 30th day from the date purchased.
2. If you cancel your agreement during the 12 week period following the date you signed the agreement you will not qualify for this rebate.
3. If you qualify for this rebate, your check will be mailed to the address provided approximately 12 weeks after the rebate center received your rebates.
4. If you purchased a wireless phone and your wireless rebate requires a base rate plan of .99 or higher, and your rate plan does not reflect this, you will be in- eligible to receive your rebate and will receive a turn down letter. (This only applies to wireless phone purchases).
5. Rebates received for phone purchases are only eligible for new postpaid activations. Handset or Rate Plan Upgrades DO NOT QUALIFY. (This only applies to wireless phone purchases).
6. All rebate requests become the property of the retailer where you made your purchase and will not be returned. Use of multiple P. O. Boxes or addresses to obtain rebates will be considered fraudulent and will not be honored.
7. The retailer and their agents will not be responsible for any rebate requests that are stolen in transit, lost in the mail, have postage due upon delivery, or fail to be delivered to the rebate address for any reason. If the rebate form arrives late or damaged, or is illegible or incomplete, such rebates will not be honored.
8. Do not submit multiple rebate forms for the same offer. This could be deemed as fraudulent and disqualify all associated rebates.
9. Rebate forms must be filled out completely. Partially filled out forms will be denied.
10. Please do not send certified mail. Certified mail can not be accepted. For confirmation please ask the post office for “delivery confirmation”.
11. Please do not send copies of rebate forms. Original rebate forms must be sent in order to receive your rebates. (Copies of your purchase/sales receipt, and service or wireless agreement will be accepted).
12. Rebates will be issued once all required terms and conditions are met. Any rebate received that has not met these terms and conditions will not be accepted.
13. PLEASE KEEP COPIES OF YOUR REBATE FORMS AND RECEIPTS FOR YOUR RECORDS.